All | Academic Freedom | Governance | Discrimination | Instruction | Faculty | Students
Academic Governance Generally- “Shared Governance” Principle
- Constitution, Organization, Authority of the Faculty, President & Administration, & Board of Trustees (2-003)
- Faculty & Academic Senate Authority in University Governance (6-300)
- Faculty Role in University Governance (Educational Policy, Budget, Administrative Appointments, General Academic Operations) (6-001). (See also: 6-316 Section 2).
- Faculty Member Voting Rights, (6-300)
- Student Role in University Governance (6-400)